Why this procedure?
If you had a vasectomy, you’ve already enjoyed its benefits and probably have had a great sex life. But maybe lately you and your partner have been thinking about giving parenthood a chance. If that’s the case, you’re in the right place. Our vasectomy reversal procedure is just as safe as the vasectomy itself and will expand your possibilities of becoming a parent.
What happens during a vasectomy reversal?
During a vasectomy reversal procedure, our urologist reconnects the tubes through which sperms travel from the testicles to the penis, that were sealed and blocked during the vasectomy.
This can be done through two different techniques: the vasovasostomy, which connects both tubes to each other; and the vasoepididymostomy, which connects the tubes to the epididymis. The selection of the technique will depend on the patient’s condition at the time of the surgery. In both cases, the doctor’s goal is to obtain a precise alignment of the tubes, allowing the sperm to flow back to the semen.
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Reopens the possibility of becoming a parent.
- Safe procedure.
Our initial cost includes:
- Surgical fees
- Hospitalization expenses
- Anesthesia and Anesthesiologist
- Preoperative Analysis: Laboratory tests and EKG- Cardiologist Evaluation- (the EKG is perform in patients that are 40 years old and older)
- Medical Care (Nurses)
- Three months of free consultations and follow up visits after surgery
The following are considered extra expenses:
- Special compressive garment (if applicable)
- Medication (antibiotics and analgesic treatment)
- Overnight stay in Clinic or Hotel (if applicable)
- To determine if you’re a candidate for a vasectomy reversal, you’ll have to visit our urologists and, depending on different factors such as your age and reproductive health, he’ll let you know if you can go through with the procedure or not. However, it is important to note that a vasectomy reversal does not always guarantee success in achieving fertility.
Lo que nadie cuenta de la Liposucción | Me opere en Tijuana
Mommy Makeover by Dr. Salas 🍑 | Evoclinic
TESTIMONIAL 💖 | MOMMY MAKEOVER | BY JOSE LUIS SALAS, MD.
She did a Lipo 360 + bbl. 👙✨| Evoclinc Results!!
Lipoescultura facial 🧏🏻♀️✨+ mentoplastia | Jose Luis Salas MD.
POST-OP ACTUAL PATIENT | JOSE LUIS SALAS M.D.
Breast Augmentation | ACTUAL PATIENT 👱🏻♀️
The first few days after a vasectomy reversal, you may feel some discomfort, pain, bruising and/or swelling, but the medication prescribed by your doctor will help you control it. Just as in the vasectomy, after the reversal you’ll have to wear supportive underwear for a week.
Don’t forget to take it easy during the first two or three days after the procedure. This means no heavy activities such as sexual intercourse, sports or lifting heavy object. Try to rest and relax. Your doctor will let you know when can go back to this type of activities.
Don’t forget to follow our medical staff’s instructions and to attend every one of your appointments. We need to work as a team to achieve the ultimate results.
(It is important to note that recovery specifications may vary depending on the procedure and the patient; our medical staff will walk you through the details of your recovery process.)
When can I resume my normal activities?
You’ll be able to return to your normal activities # to # days after the surgery.
How long after the procedure is done will the reversal begin to work?
It can vary from 6 to 18 months.
Should I consider a specific time of the year to do my procedure?
Depending on the chosen procedure, some recoveries do better on winter, while others do better on the summer time. Ask your doctor for the option that better suits your case. You should also consider periods of time in which you’ll have time to relax, like the holidays, for example.
Learn about our promotions and packages designed to help you begin your evolution.