Why should you get this procedure?
The post-surgical massage helps eliminate swelling, scarring, bruising and pain and accelerates the healing and recovery process after a procedure. This also reduces the need of taking medication or analgesics and it helps relax the muscles that could have been tense during and after a surgery. In addition, the massage can also help reduce inflammation and contributes to the scarring tissue formation. It also increases the blood flow, which guarantees that oxygen and nutrients can reach the affected area; boosts the immune system and eliminates toxins.
Our post surgical massages catalogue includes:
- Liposculpture Post Surgical Massage
- Lipectomy Post Surgical Massage
- Face Post Surgical Massage
- Breast Post Surgical Massage
- Abdomen Post Surgical Massage
- Blepharoplasty Post Surgical Massage
It is recommended to have a post surgical massage 7 to 10 days after the surgery, depending on the procedure.
- Reduces the possibility of patients stressing out due to the changes their surgery represents.
- Helps the patient with the recovery process, by reducing swelling and bruising.
- Increases blood flow.
Men and women who:
- Are in good health.
- Just went through a surgical cosmetic procedure.
Contact us now!
We will help you decide the best procedure for you and select the best payment option according to your budget.
Learn about our promotions and packages designed to help you begin your evolution.