Why this procedure?
Through this practice, we can mend broken bones, heal wounds, reduce pain and swelling, reaffirm body skin and promote muscle tone. This technique is very famous among athletes and fitness enthusiasts, for they use it as a complementary tool training, but it can be of use to anyone really, since it also reduces pain caused by injuries and prevents muscle atrophy.
What happens during an EMS session?
During an Electrical Muscle Stimulation our medical staff places pads (called electrodes) on specific parts of the body. These pads are connected to a device that transmits electrical impulses and contract the muscles.
- Reduces muscle pain.
- Reduces swelling.
- Reaffirms body skin
- Promotes muscle tone.
Our initial cost includes:
- Surgical fees
- Hospitalization expenses
- Anesthesia and Anesthesiologist
- Preoperative Analysis: Laboratory tests and EKG- Cardiologist Evaluation- (the EKG is perform in patients that are 40 years old and older)
- Medical Care (Nurses)
- Three months of free consultations and follow up visits after surgery
The following are considered extra expenses:
- Special compressive garment (if applicable)
- Medication (antibiotics and analgesic treatment)
- Overnight stay in Clinic or Hotel (if applicable)
Men and women who:
- Are in good health.
- Wish to have better muscle tone.
Can I get a tan?
It is very important to avoid long sun exposure for a considerable amount of time after the surgery to prevent pigmentation on the scars. Depending on the procedure, you’ll doctor will tell you exactly for how long you you must avoid this.
Should I consider a specific time of the year to do my procedure?
Depending on the chosen procedure, some recoveries do better on winter, while others do better on the summer time. Ask your doctor for the option that better suits your case. You should also consider periods of time in which you’ll have time to relax, like the holidays, for example.
Learn about our promotions and packages designed to help you begin your evolution.