Why this procedure?
An exfoliation or chemical superficial peeling is ideal for improving the skin’s appearance and texture without causing multiple irritations and interrupting daily activities. It exfoliates the area intensely to accelerate the process of cellular renewal, and it also stimulates the collagen layer and improves the dermis fibers, achieving a radiant and younger complexion.
What happens during a peeling treatment?
During a superficial peeling exfoliation, a chemical solution is applied in the face. The solution causes minor lesions to the epidermis, which consists of five different layers. Similar to the skin exfoliation, the lesion releases the external damaged layers of the epidermis. As part of the recovery process, cellular increase produces new layers in the skin, which will give the face a more youthful appearance.
- Eliminates layers of dead skin cells.
- Creates a youthful facial appearance.
- Improves the overall appearance of the face.
Our initial cost includes:
- Surgical fees
- Hospitalization expenses
- Anesthesia and Anesthesiologist
- Preoperative Analysis: Laboratory tests and EKG- Cardiologist Evaluation- (the EKG is perform in patients that are 40 years old and older)
- Medical Care (Nurses)
- Three months of free consultations and follow up visits after surgery
The following are considered extra expenses:
- Special compressive garment (if applicable)
- Medication (antibiotics and analgesic treatment)
- Overnight stay in Clinic or Hotel (if applicable)
Men and women who:
- Are in good health.
- Wish to improve their facial appearance.
When can I go back to work and resume my normal activities?
You’ll be able to return to your work activities 7 to 10 days after the surgery and the rest of your regular activities 3 or 4 months after the surgery.
Can I get a tan?
It is very important to avoid long sun exposure for a considerable amount of time after the surgery to prevent pigmentation on the scars. Depending on the procedure, you’ll doctor will tell you exactly for how long you you must avoid this.
Should I consider a specific time of the year to do my procedure?
Depending on the chosen procedure, some recoveries do better on winter, while others do better on the summer time. Ask your doctor for the option that better suits your case. You should also consider periods of time in which you’ll have time to relax, like the holidays, for example.
Do not miss out and start your evolution today! Contact us and we can help you all the way.
Learn about our promotions and packages designed to help you begin your evolution.