Why this procedure?
Microdermabrasion is a face skin treatment through which thick and uneven layers of skin are removed, resulting in multiple benefits for your face, such as: treating light scarring, acne, discoloration, sun damage, fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks; improving age spots and blackheads; eliminating enlarged pores and, of course, exfoliating your skin. This helps thicken your natural collagen, resulting in a younger looking complexion.
What happens during a microdermabrasion?
During this treatment, our medical staff first cleanse your skin and then place the microdermabrasion wand against it. This wand is filled with aluminum oxide crystals and, with soft movements, it will remove the top layers of your skin.
The treatment is applied alongside a facial cleansing, it is complemented by a toner and a mask, and it’s sealed with a moisturizing cream and sun block.
- Evens skin tone.
- Removes dead skin.
- Reduces acne.
- Improves the appearance of the face.
Our initial cost includes:
- Surgical fees
- Hospitalization expenses
- Anesthesia and Anesthesiologist
- Preoperative Analysis: Laboratory tests and EKG- Cardiologist Evaluation- (the EKG is perform in patients that are 40 years old and older)
- Medical Care (Nurses)
- Three months of free consultations and follow up visits after surgery
The following are considered extra expenses:
- Special compressive garment (if applicable)
- Medication (antibiotics and analgesic treatment)
- Overnight stay in Clinic or Hotel (if applicable)
Men and women who:
- Are in good health.
- Wish to show a younger, healthier face.
Can I get a tan?
It is very important to avoid long sun exposure for a considerable amount of time after the surgery to prevent pigmentation on the scars. Depending on the procedure, you’ll doctor will tell you exactly for how long you you must avoid this.
Should I consider a specific time of the year to do my procedure?
Depending on the chosen procedure, some recoveries do better on winter, while others do better on the summer time. Ask your doctor for the option that better suits your case. You should also consider periods of time in which you’ll have time to relax, like the holidays, for example.
Learn about our promotions and packages designed to help you begin your evolution.