Why this procedure?
If you ever wished there was something that could really add definition to your face and make you look younger without trying too hard, a cheek augmentation is exactly what you need. This procedure will add body and contour to your cheeks and whole face and make you more attractive than you ever thought you could be. Plus, having nourished cheeks gives an illusion on youth and good health, and who wouldn’t want to look young and healthy?
What happens during the cheek augmentation procedure?
The cheekbone augmentation surgery intends to emphasize the cheeks on a person’s face through different kinds of cheek augmentation techniques. This ambulatory procedure is commonly combined with other procedures such as face lift or chin augmentation.
Here are the different kinds of cheek augmentation techniques:
- Facial implant surgery: In this technique, the surgeon uses solid silicone implants to achieve the look of firmer cheeks.
- Soft tissue facial fillers: The soft tissue facial fillers are temporary alternatives and are less invasive than solid implants. They have collagen and restylane.
- Facial fat grafting: This fillers comes directly from your own body, which eliminates the possibility of rejection. Once the fat is extracted from some part of the body through liposuction, it is processed to and is placed to add volume to the cheek area.
- Restores lost volume from the cheek area.
- Adds definition to the whole face.
- Permanent cheek enhancement.
- More youthful and contoured appearance
Our initial cost includes:
- Surgical fees
- Hospitalization expenses
- Anesthesia and Anesthesiologist
- Preoperative Analysis: Laboratory tests and EKG- Cardiologist Evaluation- (the EKG is perform in patients that are 40 years old and older)
- Medical Care (Nurses)
- Three months of free consultations and follow up visits after surgery
The following are considered extra expenses:
- Special compressive garment (if applicable)
- Medication (antibiotics and analgesic treatment)
- Overnight stay in Clinic or Hotel (if applicable)
Men and women who:
- Are in good health.
- Loss of youthful plumpness in the cheek area
- Have lost fullness on their face
- Present the loss of soft tissue.
- Wish to have more prominent cheek bones
These testimonials are meant to be a showcase of some of our surgeries’ results. However, each patient’s experience and results are different and will depend on many aspects, such as: skin elasticity, age, initial condition, among others.
Before you go out and show off your new cheeks, here’s a few things you should know about how to take care of yourself after the procedure.
During the first week after the surgery, you must eat only soft meals. You must be aware that discomfort, pain, bruising and/or swelling may appear during the first days after the surgery, but the medication prescribed by your surgeon will help you control it. Also, if any suture, bandage or compression garment were applied, a) they’ll dissolve naturally, b) they’ll have to be removed by your cosmetic surgeon or c) you may remove them yourself when he says it’s time; it depends on the case.
Don’t forget to follow your surgeon’s instructions and to attend every one of your appointments. We need to work as a team to achieve the ultimate results.
(It is important to note that recovery specifications may vary depending on the procedure and the patient; our medical staff will walk you through the details of your recovery process.)
When can I resume my normal activities?
You’ll be able to return to your normal activities 3 to 5 days after the surgery.
Can I get a tan?
It is very important to avoid long sun exposure for a considerable amount of time after the surgery to prevent pigmentation on the scars. Depending on the procedure, you’ll doctor will tell you exactly for how long you must avoid this.
Should I consider a specific time of the year to do my procedure?
Depending on the chosen procedure, some recoveries do better on winter, while others do better on the summer time. Ask your surgeon for the option that better suits your case. You should also consider periods of time in which you’ll have time to relax, like the holidays, for example.
Contact us now!
We will help you decide the best procedure for you and select the best payment option according to your budget.
Learn about our promotions and packages designed to help you begin your evolution.