Why this procedure?
Who can resist fleshy, nourished lips? We can’t and you know you can’t either. Fleshy lips are a sign of youth, vitality and sensuality, and isn’t that what we all wish to transmit? Whether the natural aging process has taken the volume out of your lips or you simply weren’t born with this feature, we can change that for you.
What happens during the lip augmentation procedure?
The lip augmentation procedure not only adds volume, but also erases wrinkles and fine lines over the upper lip.
Here are the techniques used by our cosmetic surgeons:
- Fat grafting: A small amount of fat is extracted from the abdomen, buttocks or any other part of the body and the fat cells are injected on the lips.
- Fillers: Small amounts of gel or filler (restylane or juviderm, for example) are injected on the lips. The effect last for around a year when it comes to softening wrinkles and approximately six months for lip augmentation.
- Implants: Because of their softness and because they achieve the most natural look, PermaLip implants are a great option. They come in 3 different sizes depending on the patients’ facial features and the results they want to achieve.
- Fuller, plumper lips.
- Grants a more youthful appearance.
- Long-lasting results (with implants)
Our initial cost includes:
- Surgical fees
- Hospitalization expenses
- Anesthesia and Anesthesiologist
- Preoperative Analysis: Laboratory tests and EKG- Cardiologist Evaluation- (the EKG is perform in patients that are 40 years old and older)
- Medical Care (Nurses)
- Three months of free consultations and follow up visits after surgery
The following are considered extra expenses:
- Special compressive garment (if applicable)
- Medication (antibiotics and analgesic treatment)
- Overnight stay in Clinic or Hotel (if applicable)
Men and women who:
- Are in good health
- Have naturally fine lips
- Has lost lip volume over time
Lo que nadie cuenta de la Liposucción | Me opere en Tijuana
Mommy Makeover by Dr. Salas 🍑 | Evoclinic
TESTIMONIAL 💖 | MOMMY MAKEOVER | BY JOSE LUIS SALAS, MD.
She did a Lipo 360 + bbl. 👙✨| Evoclinc Results!!
Lipoescultura facial 🧏🏻♀️✨+ mentoplastia | Jose Luis Salas MD.
POST-OP ACTUAL PATIENT | JOSE LUIS SALAS M.D.
Breast Augmentation | ACTUAL PATIENT 👱🏻♀️
So you’ve got your new lips and can’t wait to show them off. That’s great! We promise you’ll be able to do that in no time, but first, here are some things you should know about the recovery process:
Since the change made might have been quite substantial, some redness and swelling may appear around the lip area, but guess what? Maintaining an elevated head will help the blood flow and thus, reduce swelling. To get better results, eating soft foods, avoiding aspirins and alcohol and abstaining from exercise will be mandatory for as long as your surgeon tells you to. These instructions and the recovery time in general will vary depending on the technique used by the cosmetic surgeon.
You must be aware that discomfort or pain may appear during the first days after the surgery, but the medication prescribed will help you control it. Also, if any suture, bandage or compression garment were applied, a) they’ll dissolve naturally, b) they’ll have to be removed by your cosmetic surgeon or c) you may remove them yourself when he says it’s time; it depends on the case.
Don’t forget to follow your doctor’s instructions and to attend every one of your appointments. We need to work as a team to achieve the ultimate results.
(It is important to note that recovery specifications may vary depending on the procedure and the patient; our medical staff will walk you through the details of your recovery process.)
When can I resume my normal activities?
You’ll be able to return to your normal activities from 1 day to 2 weeks after the surgery, depending on the technique that was applied on you.
Can I get a tan?
It is very important to avoid long sun exposure for a considerable amount of time after the surgery to prevent pigmentation on the scars. Depending on the procedure, you’ll doctor will tell you exactly for how long you must avoid this.
Should I consider a specific time of the year to do my procedure?
Depending on the chosen procedure, some recoveries do better on winter, while others do better on the summer time. Ask your doctor for the option that better suits your case. You should also consider periods of time in which you’ll have time to relax, like the holidays, for example.
Do not miss out and start your evolution today! Contact us and we can help you all the way.
Learn about our promotions and packages designed to help you begin your evolution.