Why this procedure?
If you had a fallopian tube ligation but now you have been thinking about giving motherhood a chance, you’re in the right place. Our fallopian tube recanalization will expand your possibilities of becoming a mother again.
What happens during a fallopian tube recanalization?
During the procedure, our doctors make a small incision in the lower abdominal area and access the tubes. Then, they proceed to uncover them by getting rid of any ligature that may have formed naturally or surgically in a previous procedure to avoid pregnancy. Finally, they bind the fallopian tubes again to restore the woman’s fertility.
- Highly increases the possibility of pregnancy.
- Minimally invasive procedure.
- Fast recovery.
Our initial cost includes:
- Surgical fees
- Hospitalization expenses
- Anesthesia and Anesthesiologist
- Preoperative Analysis: Laboratory tests and EKG- Cardiologist Evaluation- (the EKG is perform in patients that are 40 years old and older)
- Medical Care (Nurses)
- Three months of free consultations and follow up visits after surgery
The following are considered extra expenses:
- Special compressive garment (if applicable)
- Medication (antibiotics and analgesic treatment)
- Overnight stay in Clinic or Hotel (if applicable)
Men and women who:
- Are in good health.
- Are having a hard time conceiving.
- Are 42 years old or younger (this is due to the fact that older women have a lower fertility rate and the possibilities of complications in pregnancy are higher).
The fallopian tube recanalization procedure is really fast and you’ll be able to go home the moment it is over. It is possible to have a little spotting one to two days following the procedure, for which you’ll have to use a pad. When the spotting ends, you can resume sexual intercourse.
It is extremely uncommon, but nonetheless possible, to experience some pain, cramps, fever or vaginal discharge. If this happens, you must contact us immediately.
Don’t forget to follow your surgeon’s instructions and to attend every one of your appointments. We need to work as a team to achieve the ultimate results.
(It is important to note that recovery specifications may vary depending on the procedure and the patient; our medical staff will walk you through the details of your recovery process.)
When can I resume my normal activities?
You’ll be able to return to your normal activities 1 day after the surgery.
Contact us now!
We will help you decide the best procedure for you and select the best payment option according to your budget.
Learn about our promotions and packages designed to help you begin your evolution.