Why this procedure?
If due to congenital reasons, giving birth or the natural aging process you find yourself with large, asymmetrical or saggy labia minora (inner vaginal lips), you may be going through some uncomfortable situations, such as:
irritation, pain during sexual intercourse and discomfort while performing everyday-life activities such as working or exercising. Also, it may be affecting your confidence, especially in your sex life.
Our labiaplasty procedure is an intimate cosmetic surgery that can make you feel intimately young and sexy again.
What happens during a labiaplasty?
During this procedure, our surgeons cut off the excess tissue of the labia minora (inner lips), shortening the labia and remodeling it so it can have a natural appearance again. By doing this, the vaginal lips are reduced, which provides symmetry and balance to the area.
This procedure leaves a small scar along the lateral line of the labia, but it is small and not very visible.
- Eliminates any discomfort caused by enlarged labia.
- Enhances the appearance of the female genital area.
- Boosts self-esteem and confidence.
- Improves your sex life.
Our initial cost includes:
- Surgical fees
- Hospitalization expenses
- Anesthesia and Anesthesiologist
- Preoperative Analysis: Laboratory tests and EKG- Cardiologist Evaluation- (the EKG is perform in patients that are 40 years old and older)
- Medical Care (Nurses)
- Three months of free consultations and follow up visits after surgery
The following are considered extra expenses:
- Special compressive garment (if applicable)
- Medication (antibiotics and analgesic treatment)
- Overnight stay in Clinic or Hotel (if applicable)
- Are in good health.
- Are 18 or older.
- Are unhappy with the general appearance of their genitals.
- Have large or irregular labia majora, minora or both.
- Experience physical discomfort and irritation while sitting, exercising or having sex due to the size of their labia.
- Have had labial tears due to childbirth.
The labiaplasty procedure is quite intimate and requires delicate care and caution. After the surgery, you’ll need to wear a pad in your vaginal area for comfort and to avoid any type of discharge from the incision area leaking or staining your clothes.
You’ll be able to go back to work 4 days after the procedure. However, you’ll be asked to avoid sexual intercourse during the 2 weeks following the surgery. Also, avoid wearing tampons for 10 days.
Some discomfort, pain, bruising and/or swelling may appear, but the medication prescribed by your surgeon will help you control it.
Don’t forget to follow your surgeon’s instructions and to attend every one of your appointments. We need to work as a team to achieve the ultimate results.
(It is important to note that recovery specifications may vary depending on the procedure and the patient; our medical staff will walk you through the details of your recovery process.)
When can I resume my normal activities?
You’ll be able to return to your normal activities 4 days after the surgery.
When can I have sex again?
You’ll be able to have sexual intercourse again 2 weeks after the procedure.
Should I consider a specific time of the year to do my procedure?
Depending on the chosen procedure, some recoveries do better on winter, while others do better on the summer time. Ask your surgeon for the option that better suits your case. You should also consider periods of time in which you’ll have time to relax, like the holidays, for example.
Contact us now!
We will help you decide the best procedure for you and select the best payment option according to your budget.
Learn about our promotions and packages designed to help you begin your evolution.