Why this procedure?
If obesity has taken over your life, you probably already know how frustrating it can be to try to lose weight without succeeding. That’s why we offer the mega liposuction procedure to people who have tried diet and exercise and still can’t get rid of that overweight. The mega liposuction will get rid of those stubborn excess fat deposits on all the areas of your body that need it and will give you back a proportionate and slimmer figure.
What happens during the mega liposuction procedure?
The mega liposuction is a procedure in which our experienced surgeons break down fat from specific parts of the body, which in this case tend to be considerably large, and suction it out. Our doctors do this carefully and thoroughly, and since this is done only under the skin, no internal organs are damaged and there are no long term health risks. It is considered to be a safer, less invasive procedure than any bariatric surgery, and it also brings excellent results and a high level of satisfaction, leaving no visible scars.
- Eliminates fat deposits.
- Creates a better and slimmer body figure.
- Gives proportion to the body.
- Safe procedure.
- Boosts self-esteem and confidence.
Our initial cost includes:
- Surgical fees
- Hospitalization expenses
- Anesthesia and Anesthesiologist
- Preoperative Analysis: Laboratory tests and EKG- Cardiologist Evaluation- (the EKG is perform in patients that are 40 years old and older)
- Three months of free consultations and follow up visits after surgery
The following are considered extra expenses:
- Special compressive garment (if applicable)
- Medication (antibiotics and analgesic treatment)
- Overnight stay in Clinic or Hotel (if applicable)
Men and women who:
- In order to be admitted for this kind of procedure, you’ll need to undergo a total body and preoperative evaluation that includes lab tests and an exam performed by a cardiologist for patients over 40. This way, we’ll be able to confirm if you are in a good enough health condition to have this procedure or not. Also, we’ll be able to determine which technique is more suitable for you.
These testimonials are meant to be a showcase of some of our surgeries’ results. However, each patient’s experience and results are different and will depend on many aspects, such as: skin elasticity, age, initial condition, among others.
Like most procedures including liposuction, after the surgery you’ll need to wear a compression garment to protect the treated areas and minimize the swelling. In the case of the mega liposuction, you’ll have to wear it for approximately 3 weeks.
It is possible that you’ll have to stay a few nights in our clinic for proper observation. You must be aware that discomfort, pain and bruising may appear, but the medication prescribed by your surgeon will help you control it.
Don’t forget to follow your surgeon’s instructions and to attend every one of your appointments. We need to work as a team to achieve the ultimate results.
(It is important to note that recovery specifications may vary depending on the procedure and the patient; our medical staff will walk you through the details of your recovery process.)
When can I resume my normal activities?
You’ll be able to return to your normal activities 1 to 2 weeks after the surgery.
Can I get a tan?
It is very important to avoid long sun exposure for a considerable amount of time after the surgery to prevent pigmentation on the scars. Depending on the procedure, your surgeon will tell you exactly for how long you must avoid this.
Should I consider a specific time of the year to do my procedure?
Depending on the chosen procedure, some recoveries do better on winter, while others do better on the summer time. Ask your surgeon for the option that better suits your case. You should also consider periods of time in which you’ll have time to relax, like the holidays, for example.
Contact us now!
We will help you decide the best procedure for you and select the best payment option according to your budget.
Learn about our promotions and packages designed to help you begin your evolution.