Why this procedure?
If you have saggy arms due to hereditary factors, massive weight loss or aging, an arm lift may be the solution for you. This procedure will give you beautiful, sculpted arms by eliminating the excess skin that makes them look saggy and bigger than they really are. It will also tighten and smooth the underlying supportive tissue that defines the shape of your upper arms and will reduce fat pockets in the area.
What happens during an arm lift?
We offer two different types of arm lifts procedures that will be chosen depending on the patient’s excess skin:
- Minimal incision arm lift: If the amount of sagginess in the skin is not much, our surgeons will make a small incision near the armpit and proceeds to perform a liposuction to eliminate the excess fat.
- Regular brachioplasty or arm lift: This technique is for patients that have lost great amounts of weight or have more excess skin for other reasons. Our surgeons will recommend a regular brachioplasty, which is a longer incision that extends from the elbow to the armpit. In this procedure, the cosmetic surgeon does not only perform liposuction, but also tenses the skin to eliminate the excess.
Due to its nature, this surgery leave a permanent scar that extends from the armpit to the elbow, which might be visible with short sleeves.
- Achieves better tone and shape of the arms.
- Achieves a better proportion with the whole body.
- Boosts self-esteem and confidence.
- Guarantees faster results after exercising.
Our initial cost includes:
- Surgical fees
- Hospitalization expenses
- Anesthesia and Anesthesiologist
- Preoperative Analysis: Laboratory tests and EKG- Cardiologist Evaluation- (the EKG is performed in patients that are 40 years old and older)
- Medical Care (Nurses)
- Three months of free consultations and follow up visits after surgery
The following are considered extra expenses:
- Special compression garment (if applicable)
- Medication (antibiotics and analgesic treatment)
- Overnight stay in Clinic or Hotel (if applicable)
Men and women who:
- Are in good health.
- Have a lot of sagging excess skin in their arms.
- Are in a considerable stable weight.
These testimonials are meant to be a showcase of some of our surgeries’ results. However, each patient’s experience and results are different and will depend on many aspects, such as: skin elasticity, age, initial condition, among others.
Very soon you’ll be able to wear all those sleeveless pieces of clothing you used to avoid. But first, let’s go through some recovery details:
After the surgery, you’ll have to wear a compression garment to help protect the area and minimize the swelling. Your doctor will tell you when you can take it off or if he has to do it himself.
You must be aware that discomfort, pain, bruising and/or swelling may appear during the first days after the surgery, but the medication prescribed by your surgeon will help you control it.
Don’t forget to follow our medical staff’s instructions and to attend every one of your appointments. We need to work as a team to achieve the ultimate results.
It is important to note that recovery specifications may vary depending on the procedure and the patient; our medical staff will walk you through the details of your recovery process.
When can I go back to work and resume my normal activities?
You’ll be able to return to your normal activities 1 to 2 weeks after the surgery.
Can I get a tan?
It is very important to avoid long sun exposure for a considerable amount of time after the surgery to prevent pigmentation on the scars. Depending on the procedure, your surgeon will tell you exactly for how long you must avoid this.
Should I consider a specific time of the year to do my procedure?
Depending on the chosen procedure, some recoveries do better on winter, while others do better on the summer time. Ask your surgeon for the option that better suits your case. You should also consider periods of time in which you’ll have time to relax, like the holidays, for example.
Contact us now!
We will help you decide the best procedure for you and select the best payment option according to your budget.
Learn about our promotions and packages designed to help you begin your evolution.