Why this procedure?
If you’ve been feeling insecure about the size and shape of your breasts, you’re in the right place. This procedure will increase the size of your breasts and enhance their shape, creating a natural result and a more symmetrical, aesthetically pleasing profile.
The best part is, your chest won’t be the only thing that will grow. Your confidence will be off the charts as well.
What happens during the breast implants procedure?
Breast augmentation with implants is an ambulatory procedure in which our surgeons make an incision in the breast area and insert breast implants that were previously chosen by the patient. These implants can be of silicone, textured or saline solution.
Technology has made it possible for surgeons to develop different techniques regarding the place of the incision through which the implants are inserted and, even though all techniques are safe, it is important to listen to your doctor’s recommendation as to which option is better for you. Here are the options we offer:
- Inframmamary: During this technique, which is the most common (about 80% of the breast augmentation surgeries are performed using this approach), the implant is inserted through the crease under the breast, thus presenting no harm to the mammary parts that produce milk.
- Transaxillary: In this procedure, the implant is inserted through the fold of the armpit, on a sub-muscular or sub-glandular position, leaving an almost invisible scar.
- Periareolar: In this procedure, the implant is inserted through an incision made around the areola, which camouflages the scar with the areola’s edge itself. Since this incision lies closer to the mammary part that produces milk in breastfeeding, women with this surgical approach may present problems with the breastfeeding process.
Whichever way you go, this procedure will enhance the shape, volume, and projection of your breasts, adding balance to your figure.
- Gives a more proportionate body figure.
- Gives a symmetrical appearance to the breasts.
- Safe procedure.
- Boosts self-esteem and confidence.
Our initial cost includes:
- Surgical fees
- Hospitalization expenses
- Anesthesia and Anesthesiologist
- Preoperative Analysis: Laboratory tests and EKG- Cardiologist Evaluation- (the EKG is perform in patients that are 40 years old and older)
- Medical Care (Nurses)
- Three months of free consultations and follow up visits after surgery
The following are considered extra expenses:
- Special compression garment (if applicable)
- Medication (antibiotics and analgesic treatment)
- Overnight stay in Clinic or Hotel (if applicable)
- Are in good health.
- Are not happy with the size or shape of their breasts.
These testimonials are meant to be a showcase of some of our surgeries’ results. However, each patient’s experience and results are different and will depend on many aspects, such as: skin elasticity, age, initial condition, among others.
Breasts implants is a big deal. This procedure will change your life for the better, so being careful during your recovery process is required.
After the surgery, your breasts should be protected with dressings over the surgical wounds, which should be changed daily after cleaning the wounds to avoid infections. You’ll also need to use a special surgical bra for at least six weeks. This will help protect the area and minimize the swelling. Some discomfort, pain and bruising may appear, but the medication prescribed by your surgeon will help you control it.
In the case of this procedure, your breasts will look unusually round the first days after the surgery, but it is nothing to be alarmed for: it is part of the process and they will come down to their new natural size within days.
To guarantee a better care and faster recovery process, avoid lifting heavy objects for six weeks after the surgery.
Don’t forget to follow your surgeon’s instructions and to attend every one of your appointments. We need to work as a team to achieve the ultimate results.
It is important to note that recovery specifications may vary depending on the procedure and the patient; our medical staff will walk you through the details of your recovery process.
When can I resume my normal activities?
You’ll be able to return to your normal activities 2 to 7 days after the surgery.
Can I get a tan?
It is very important to avoid long sun exposure for a considerable amount of time after the surgery to prevent pigmentation on the scars. Depending on the procedure, your surgeon will tell you exactly for how long you must avoid this.
Should I consider a specific time of the year to do my procedure?
Depending on the chosen procedure, some recoveries do better on winter, while others do better on the summer time. Ask your surgeon for the option that better suits your case. You should also consider periods of time in which you’ll have time to relax, like the holidays, for example.
Contact us now!
We will help you decide the best procedure for you and select the best payment option according to your budget.
Learn about our promotions and packages designed to help you begin your evolution.