Why this procedure?
Tired of orange skin? Feeling tired all the time? Pressotherapy can be just what you need. It has great benefits for patients with skin imperfections such as cellulite and other health problems.
It is a great complement for liposuction procedures, both before the procedure and during recovery. For women, it is also a great option for postpartum and menopause care.
It is an excellent complement to a lymphatic drainage or reductive massage.
What happens during the procedure?
The procedure stimulates lymphatic drainage by using air pressure on key parts of the body. We will wrap your body with special devices that alternate between compression and decompression, similar to massage movements.
We recommend 8 pressotherapy sessions to achieve maximum results.
- Heals tissue after lipo
- Reduces swelling
- General detox
- Massages lumps
- Reduce fibrosis or scar tissue
- Prevents varices
- Stimulates lymphatic and blood circulation
- Aids in obesity treatments
- Postpartum care
- Postop care
- Aids in muscular dystrophia
Men and women who:
- Wishing to eliminate cellulite, stretch marks, and sagging
- That have recently undergone a lipo procedure
- Experiencing lymphatic problems
Learn about our promotions and packages designed to help you begin your evolution.