Made up of a team of highly specialized, talented, certified surgeons and a committed medical staff and personnel, we take pride in the fact that we offer a wide range of cosmetic surgeries, which we have carefully studied and practiced up to the point where we can guarantee maximum success and safety for our patients.
Arturo Castañeda Ortiz, MD.
He has been in our Evoclinic Medical staff for 26 years, his outstanding performance and compromise define him as the great Anesthesiologist he is.
¨Being a Doctor, and a Anesthesiologist allows me to look after the patients´ safety and comfort during the surgical act, avoiding any kind of complication that could occur, keeping all the pre, trans and post safety measures according to the patient´s needs.¨
- Universidad Autónoma de Baja California | Medical Surgeon| Ced. Prof. 637831
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México | Anesthesiology | Ced.Prof. 3410204
- CONACEM (Consejo Nacional de Certificación en Anestesiología A.C.) March 31 2016 through March 31 del 2021 #4007.
- Colegio de Médicos de Tijuana
- Colegio de Anestesiología en Tijuana
- Colegio Mexicano Anestesiología
- Federación Mexicana de Anestesiología
José Philip Ahuactzi Cuahutle, MD.
José Ahuactzi, MD. has been with us at Evoclinic for over 13 years, and without any doubt he is well known for his great sense of responsability, compromise and patient care.
¨Being an anesthesiologist allows me to attend the patients relieve and pain, before, during and after the surgery. It´s a great satisfaction to work with such talented doctors with their experience and their preparation¨
- Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara | Medical Surgeon | License. 2027011
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México | Anesthesiology | License. 4831017
- CONACEM (Consejo Nacional de Certificación en Anestesiología A.C.)
MYRIAM ALEJANDRA SAUCEDA GASTÉLUM, MD.
We’re giving a warm welcome to Alejandra Sauceda, MD; who joins the medical staff of Evoclinic.
Graduated from the Universidad Autónoma de Baja California. A very important element in order to achieve a risk free surgical intervention. He is in charge of all the pre operative cardiac evaluation applied to our patients.
¨My compromise is to look after the patient´s safety and perform a pre operative evaluation to make sure they are not under any risk during the procedure. It is very important that patients who undergo a surgical procedure are completely healthy and stable¨
Universidad Autónoma de Baja California | Internal Medicine | License. 8521618
Universidad Autónoma de Mexico | Medicine of the Patient in Critical Stage | License. 09146046
Consejo mexicano de Medicina Interna, AC.
Consejo mexicano del enfermo en Estado Crítico AC.
LIZBETH MARTINEZ ACOSTA, MD.
We’re giving a warm welcome to Lizbeth Martinez, MD; who joins the medical staff of Evoclinic in the Medical Spa area.
Graduated from the Universidad Autónoma de Baja California, she has focused her career in the area of aesthetic medicine.
“What inspires me the most is to help my patients to feel better with themselves. What I look for in each result is to reach the expectations of my patients achieving a balance between wellness and beauty canons”.
Medical License: 11410693
JOSÉ LUIS LEPE, MD.
We are pleased to present Jose Luis Lepe, MD. as part of the Evoclinic Medical Staff as our specialist in gynecology.
Exercising private consultation in the city of Tijuana B.C. with more than 30 years of experience in his specialty and with hundreds of surgeries performed, Doctor Lepe has become one of the best surgeons in his field.
Universidad Autónoma de Baja California | Medical Surgeon| Medical License 734196
Hospital General del Estado de Sonora | Gynecology and Obstetrics | Medical License . 3181873
Member of the Association of Gynecology and Obstetrics of Tijuana.
Certified and Recertified by the Mexican Council of Gynecology and Obstetrics. | No. Cert. 1852
Ignacio Bolaños, MD.
Professor at the Faculty of Medicine of the Autonomous University of Baja California, with over 20 years of experience and He has been part of Evoclinic´s Medical Staff for over 15 years, graduated from the Hospital de Especialidades Centro Médico Nacional Siglo XXI in Mexico City, is undoubtedly one of the most expert urological surgeons in the region in his specialty.
- Medical Surgeon, Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara
- Urology specialist graduate from the Hospital de Especialidades Centro Medico Siglo XXI, Mexico City.
- Master degree, Salud Publica, Universidad Autónoma de Baja California
- Faculty member of the School of Medicine in the Baja California State University.
- Active member of the American Urological Association
- Founder and Coordinator of the “Urology Surgical Meetings”
in support of the natives communities in Mexico since 2000.
- National Board of Urology since 1991.
- Erectile Dysfunction Surgery with penile prosthesis by the American Medical Systems.
Francisco Manuel González Sanchez Rubio, MD.
General Surgery and Bariatric Surgery
With over 20 years of experience, González MD. is a well known expert in minimally invasive surgery and has been performing weight loss surgery for over 15 years with more than 2500 successful procedures such as Gastric Sleeves and Gastric Bands.
He is one of the most experienced Specialists in the area and in his field. Also one of the first certified surgeons by the INAMED, and provider of the only Gastric Band approved by the FDA in the USA.
- Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara | Médico Cirujano | Medical Licence 1387276
- Centro Médico Nacional del Noroeste IMSS | Cirugía General |Medical Licence. 4795435
Partnered with :
- Consejo Mexicano de Cirugía General, member since 1999.