Made up of a team of highly specialized, talented, certified surgeons and a committed medical staff and personnel, we take pride in the fact that we offer a wide range of cosmetic surgeries, which we have carefully studied and practiced up to the point where we can guarantee maximum success and safety for our patients.
Miguel Ángel Sauceda Santos, MD.
He is a Research professor at the Universidad Autónoma de Baja California, which is one of the most important universities not only in the city but in the country. With over 20 years of experience and hundreds of surgeries performed Sauceda, MD. has become one of the best surgeons in the field. He has been part of Evoclinic´s Medical Staff for over 13 years, and in this time he has worked and formed techniques along with José Luis Salas Martínez, MD.
¨It is very nice and fulfilling to know that after each surgery performed, my patients will become more confident of themselves.¨
- Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolás de Hidalgo |Medical Surgeon | License number. 1528089
- Centro Médico Nacional IMSS torreón Coahuila | General Surgery |
- Instituto de Estudios Superiores en Medicina | Masters in Aesthetic Surgery |License number. 10144825
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Academia Mexicana de Cirugía Cosmética
- Asociación Mexicana de Cirugía General
- Asociación Mexicana de Cirugía Laparoscopica
- Asociación de Cirujanos de Baja California
Gabriel Gómez Hernández, MD.
He is a highly educated and certified surgeon, with the highest standards on ethics and professional responsibility in order to give the best quality of attention to his patients.
He performed his Medical studies in the Universidad de Guadalajara, obtaining his Medical Surgeon degree.
After that he moves to Hermosillo Sonora, in order to start this Specialty in the Hospital General del Estado where que obtains his General Surgery Specialist degree (license. 4255802)
For his Cosmetic Surgery Residence 2002 He comes to Evoclinic with Dr.Jose Luis Salas in Tijuana B.C México During one year .He accomplishes his training for one year in Plastic Surgery in the
Facultad de Ciencias Médicas de Cienfuegos del Ministerio de Salud Pública en la República de Cuba.
As of now, he has finished his masters in Aesthetic Surgery in the Instituto de Estudios Superiores en Medicina (License 08742678)
With over 20 years of experience and hundreds of performed surgeries. Dr.Gomez has become in one of the best surgeons in his field.
Francisco Manuel González Sanchez Rubio, MD.
General Surgery and Bariatric Surgery
With over 20 years of experience, González MD. is a well known expert in minimally invasive surgery and has been performing weight loss surgery for over 15 years with more tan 2500 successful procedures such as Gastric Sleeves and Gastric Bands.
He is one of the most experienced Specialists in the area and in his field. Also one of the first certified surgeons by the INAMED, and provider of the only Gastric Band approved by the FDA in the USA.
- Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara | Médico Cirujano | Medical Licence 1387276
- Centro Médico Nacional del Noroeste IMSS | Cirugía General |Medical Licence. 4795435
Partnered with :
- Consejo Mexicano de Cirugía General, member since 1999.
Arturo Castañeda Ortiz, MD.
He has been in our Evoclinic Medical staff for 26 years, his outstanding performance and compromise define him as the great Anesthesiologist he is.
¨Being a Doctor, and a Anesthesiologist allows me to look after the patients´ safety and comfort during the surgical act, avoiding any kind of complication that could occur, keeping all the pre, trans and post safety measures according to the patient´s needs.¨
- Universidad Autónoma de Baja California | Medical Surgeon| Ced. Prof. 637831
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México | Anesthesiology | Ced.Prof. 3410204
- CONACEM (Consejo Nacional de Certificación en Anestesiología A.C.) March 31 2016 through March 31 del 2021 #4007.
- Colegio de Médicos de Tijuana
- Colegio de Anestesiología en Tijuana
- Colegio Mexicano Anestesiología
- Federación Mexicana de Anestesiología
José Philip Ahuactzi Cuahutle, MD.
José Ahuactzi, MD. has been with us at Evoclinic for over 13 years, and without any doubt he is well known for his great sense of responsability, compromise and patient care.
¨Being an anesthesiologist allows me to attend the patients relieve and pain, before, during and after the surgery. It´s a great satisfaction to work with such talented doctors with their experience and their preparation¨
- Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara | Medical Surgeon | License. 2027011
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México | Anesthesiology | License. 4831017
- CONACEM (Consejo Nacional de Certificación en Anestesiología A.C.)
Carlos Miguel Navarro Covarrubias, MD.
Part of the Evoclinic Medical Staff for over 6 years, a very important element in order to achieve a risk free surgical intervention. He is in charge of all the pre operative cardiac evaluation applied to our patients.
¨My compromise is to look after the patient´s safety and perform a pre operative evaluation to make sure they are not under any risk during the procedure. It is very important that patients who undergo a surgical procedure are completely healthy and stable¨
- Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara | Medical Surgeon and obstretic surgeon | License. 939647
- Hospital Civil de Guadalajara| Cardiology and Internal Medicine| License. 9653093
- Certified by: Consejo mexicano de Cardiología id. 2209
LIZBETH MARTINEZ ACOSTA, MD.
We’re giving a warm welcome to Lizbeth Martinez, MD; who joins the medical staff of Evoclinic in the Medical Spa area.
Graduated from the Universidad Autónoma de Baja California, she has focused her career in the area of aesthetic medicine.
“What inspires me the most is to help my patients to feel better with themselves. What I look for in each result is to reach the expectations of my patients achieving a balance between wellness and beauty canons”.
Medical License: 11410693
MAYRA PÉREZ ANGUIANO
She has been part of our Medical staff for 1 year. Her outstanding performance and compromise define her as the great Dentist she is.
Graduated from the Universidad Michoacana de San Nicolás de Hidalgo (UMSNH). She has a speciality on Root Canal Treatment at the Centro Universitario de Estudios de Posgrado e Investigación at the UMSNH.
“Being a Dentist has bring me the possibility to help many people to feel comfortable again. What inspire me the most is being able to give my patients the security of smiling, providing them the best service and care”.
Medical License: 09059266
Ignacio Bolaños, MD.
Urology specialist graduate from the Hospital de Especialidades Centro Medico Siglo XXI,
certified by the National Board of Urology since 1991.
Faculty member of the School of Medicine in the Baja California State University. Active member of the American Urological Association
Certified in Erectile Dysfunction Surgery with penile prosthesis by the American Medical Systems.
Founder and Coordinator of the “Urology Surgical Meetings”
in support of the natives communities in Mexico since 2000.