Extra weight can affect your life
It’s time for a change
Special Promo $ 4,499 usd *
What does the price includes?
- Surgeon Fee
- Anesthesiologist Fee
- Surgical Supplies
- Hospitalization and patient care (nurse) fee
- Administrative fee
- Pre-OP Medical Test, Thyroid and Esophagogram.
- 3 months post-op consultation
- Two nights at the clinic (Only the patient)
- A comfortable recovery room with Netflix and Wifi included, as well as a beautiful view of the city.
- Medical Fast Lane Pass
- Pre-op Consultation
**It doesn’t include medication kit, additional medical tests, hotel & transportation. **Prices valid only during May 24th thru June 3rd. Restrictions apply.
10 things you must know about the Gastric Sleeve
- The Gastric sleeve is a bariatric surgery in which approximately 80%or the stomach is removed.
- The Ideal candidates are men and women who have a BMI (body mass index) of 30+ or more.
- It is a minimally invasive surgery and the surgical time is 1 hr.
- This surgery has a low rate of complications.
- It is a prompt recovery surgery you return to your daily activities in just 2 weeks.
- For women: Helps regulating periods, therefore, contributes to optimal fertility by increasing the probability of pregnancy.
- Due to weight loss, it helps to counteract the risk of diseases associated with obesity such as high blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol, etc.
- Remember, after your surgery, you must supplement your diet with multivitamins (iron, calcium, B12, among others).
- Loss of up 60% to 70% of excess weight.
- Improves your health overall, and life quality.
Francisco Manuel Gonzáles Rubio, MD.
BARIATRIC SURGEON | MORE THAN 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Dr. Gonzalez is Board Certified in General and Bariatric Surgery with a General Medical License, and a General Surgery License.
Considered a leading authority of Bariatric Surgery, Gastric Sleeve, Gastric Bypass, among others. He is one of the first weight loss certified surgeons by the INAMED, and the provider of FDA- approved lap bands in the United States.
He has been a teacher who has trained young surgeons worldwide to perform weight loss surgery procedures safely and effectively.
+ 20 years of experience
+ 4,000 laparoscopic procedures
+7,000 metabolic and bariatric surgical procedures
1980-1986: Degree in General Medicine From Faculty of Medicine Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara.
1987-1990: Residency in General Surgery Centro Medico Nacional del Noroeste, Obregon City Sonora, México.
1991: Specialization in Laparoscopic Surgery Centro Medico Nacional La Raza Mexico City.
1997: Certification in Advanced Bariatric Surgery Hospital General de Tijuana.
2003: Certification in Advanced Bariatric Surgery Alcoy, Spain.
Don´t miss out and start your evolution today! Contact us and we can help you all the way.
These testimonials are meant to be a showcase of some of our surgeries’ results. However, each patient’s experience and results are different and will depend on many aspects, such as: skin elasticity, age, initial condition, among others
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am-16:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am-15:00 pm
Blvd. Aguacaliente #4558 Floor 17
Suite No. 1707 Tijuana B.C.
México C.P. 22014
(664) 681 7054
(664) 686 5120
(619) 308 7829