Why this procedure?
It’s no secret you’re probably tired of those little tattle-tales that have set camp on your face and insist on telling people your real age or on making you look older than you really are. That’s why our facelift is such a good idea when it comes to enhancing your profile and replenishing your facial expressions, giving youth back to your face.
Our facelift procedure will get rid of any marks the sun, the passing of time or even stress have left on your face. Whether your skin has begun to loosen up, crow’s feet have appeared on the corner of your eyes, or wrinkles have given you a harsh look, a facelift will erase all that and give you a fresh and younger look while still maintaining a natural appearance.
What happens during a face lift?
During this procedure, our surgeons gently lift the skin and reposition and tighten the underlying muscles and connective tissues. Fat and excess skin is also removed.
There are various techniques to achieve the same results and the one your surgeon will use on you will depend on your needs and desired results, as well as on your own facial structure. Here are the four most common techniques:
- Full facelift: The full facelift, also known as the traditional facelift, focuses on the face, the jowl and the neck.
- Mid facelift: This technique achieves a less invasive rejuvenation of the areas around the eyes and mouth.
- Neck lift: In this procedure, the cosmetic surgeon concentrates in the saggy skin in the jowl and the fat in the lower chin.
- Mini lift: This technique is focused specifically on the cheeks and neck area, nasolabial folds, jowl and double chin, and the skin is pulled ever so lightly to get a fresher look without much invasion. Due to its nature, it is also more economic and the recovery time is shorter than any of the other techniques.
Each of these four approaches leave no visual scars, since the incisions are made in hidden places in the scalp line as well as in the natural folds of the face to achieve a complete natural look.
- Tightening of facial muscles.
- Firmer skin; no more sagging appearance.
- Improvement of facial contours (smoother look to the cheeks and lower eyelids; jawline contour; elimination of jowls; smoother neck area)
- Wrinkles disappear.
Our initial cost includes:
- Surgical fees
- Hospitalization expenses
- Anesthesia and Anesthesiologist
- Preoperative Analysis: Laboratory tests and EKG- Cardiologist Evaluation- (the EKG is perform in patients that are 40 years old and older)
- Medical Care (Nurses)
- Three months of free consultations and follow up visits after surgery
The following are considered extra expenses:
- Special compressive garment (if applicable)
- Medication (antibiotic and analgesic treatment)
- Overnight stay in Clinic or Hotel (if applicable)
Men and women who:
- Are in good health.
- Have loose skin on their face and neck.
- Have good skin elasticity from the jowls, neck and and prominent facial folds.
- Have a good bone structure.
These testimonials are meant to be a showcase of some of our surgeries’ results. However, each patient’s experience and results are different and will depend on many aspects, such as: skin elasticity, age, initial condition, among others.
The facelift procedure is done in such a discreet way that the recovery process is quite smooth. The one thing you’ll absolutely have to do is wear a facial band for a week: day and night. After that, you may continue using it at nighttime for as long as you’d like to ensure even better results.
You must be aware that discomfort or pain may appear during the first days after the surgery, but the medication prescribed by your surgeon will help you control it. If you experience any fatigue or nausea, it’s quite possible it is due to the medication, not the procedure itself. Also, if any suture, bandage or compression garment were applied, a) they’ll dissolve naturally, b) they’ll have to be removed by your cosmetic surgeon or c) you may remove them yourself when he says it’s time; it depends on the case.
Don’t forget to follow your surgeon’s instructions and to attend every one of your appointments. We need to work as a team to achieve the ultimate results.
It is important to note that recovery specifications may vary depending on the procedure and the patient; our medical staff will walk you through the details of your recovery process.
When can I go back to work and resume my normal activities?
You’ll be able to return to your normal activities 2 to 3 weeks after the surgery.
Can I get a tan?
It is very important to avoid long sun exposure for a considerable amount of time after the surgery to prevent pigmentation on the scars. Depending on the procedure, you’ll doctor will tell you exactly for how long you must avoid this.
Should I consider a specific time of the year to do my procedure?
Depending on the chosen procedure, some recoveries do better on winter, while others do better on the summer time. Ask your doctor for the option that better suits your case. You should also consider periods of time in which you’ll have time to relax, like the holidays, for example.
Contact us now!
We will help you decide the best procedure for you and select the best payment option according to your budget.
Learn about our promotions and packages designed to help you begin your evolution.