To make the possibility of having a cosmetic surgery more accessible to you, we provide a wide variety of payment options. You can pay cash, credit card (Visa and/or MasterCard), cashier’s check (which must be credited 48 hours prior to the date of the procedure) and through our financing options.
- Surgical fees
- Hospitalization expenses
- Anesthesia and Anesthesiologist
- Preoperative Analysis: Laboratory tests and EKG -Cardiologist Evaluation- (the EKG is performed in patients that are 40 years old and older)
- Medical Care (Nurses)
- Three months of free consultations and follow up visits after surgery
- Special compressive garment (if applicable)
- Medication (antibiotics and analgesic treatment)
- Overnight stay in Clinic or Hotel (if applicable)
Unfortunately, most cosmetic surgeries don’t get covered by medical insurances. Here at Evoclinic, we understand how that can be an impediment to get the procedure you’ve always wanted, so we are happy to offer affordable prices and financial plans that allow flexible payments. We make this possible through our alliance with Advanced Care and it applies only to US citizens.
If you’re interested in receiving additional information regarding Advanced Care’s financing options, click on the following link and find out about their very competitive financial alternatives.